Monday, October 13, 2014

Rumination

The Media are:  Pimps for Progressivism

And it turns out many of the "liberal" churches are too.

Be careful what brand of Christianity you embrace. Many of churches that are emptying are cheerleaders (whores?) for Progressivism; for "Peace" (at any price); for environmentalism;  for class warfare; for collectivism.

The idea of a Christian Soldier and your INDIVIDUAL soul has been entirely lost to these emasculated eunuchs afraid of their own shadow, who believe in turning the other cheek while your country/wife/daughter/son is being raped.

Yeah, I'm a child of the 60's. I knew some of those in College.  One of them was my boyfriend until I found out.

Even then, I wanted a actual man.

Beware of Christophobes. They're everywhere. And some of them are running the Main Line Christian churches in America and the rest of the Anglophere.

There's one thing to say about Mooslims. Even if their so-called "religion" is actually a Satanic Death Cult:  They take their religion seriously, and they're passionate about it.

Of course, they're also peanut-dicked. Especially anybody in ISIS.

Talk about needing to COMPENSATE.

Just sayin'

/gun





1 comment:

  1. Finding a good church is really difficult. I thought I found one on-line because it was solid on teaching biblical principles but then the weirdness came out. The pastor is really into conspiracy theories, anti-Israeli rhetoric and insinuations that violate bearing false witness. He is so good on most everything else but I had to draw a line when the lies started coming out.

    I'm back to looking for another church.

    ReplyDelete