Monday, December 08, 2014

American UKIP?

You've heard of UKIP? United Kingdom Independence Party.

They are what we Americans would call a "Conservative" party; preserving and conserving British (dare I say "English"!) culture, traditions and freedoms.

Here's their website

Since it's pretty clear the Republicans don't, as a party, represent those of us who seek to preserve and conserve our American heritage, culture, traditions, and founding liberty.

Since most of them are nothing more than political hacks...concerned only their own re-election for the perks, money and prestige. 

Since they are Liberal Lite.; too afraid of rocking the boat to do anything that might remotely be considered patriotic...

I think it's time for USIP. United States Independence Party.

(I toyed with American Independence Party* - AIP..but being called "APES" seemed like a bad idea. :-)

/gun

*Besides, there's a "American Independent Party", already, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hah! ALF. I never watched that show, so I almost didn't "get it"!

    I sorta like it. Easy to say, and easy to remember.

    ReplyDelete