Wednesday, November 25, 2015

islamic inbreds and Social Media

Thousands radicalized in the United States, through SOCIAL MEDIA.

Can I just ask a question?

Why do these people have Facebook and Twitter accounts?

Why aren't they shut down?

Why doesn't Facebook and Twitter refuse to tolerate these accounts?

I wonder if the KKK opened an account on Facebook, organizing rallies, and selling white robes and pointy hoods, and rebel flags* if it would stay up long? Someone should try it, and see.

Somehow, I don't think Twitter would allow a White Supremacist account to "radicalize" White kids into believing they were superior to other races.

So how is it they tolerate islamic inbreds to preach hate and murder? How is it that ISIS has a Twitter Account? How is that even possible in the supposedly civilized West?

Does the Mafia have a Twitter Account, too?

How about the Irish Republican Army (IRA)?

How about the Neo-Nazis? Does Twitter host their account? Facebook?


/gun


*Oh wait!  Didn't EVERYONE stop selling Confederate Flags because two negroes called it "offensive"??

2 comments:

  1. Not everyone, thank goodness. I found an online source and bought a couple, one of which will fly as soon as I get a flagpole put up. A few more weeks for the back surgery to finish healing and I'll be raising the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought two just as they began making their threats and boycotts....tell me more about the Armh of Northern Virginia, please!

    ReplyDelete